It’s all about YOU. We take our time to get to know you, your likes and dislikes, the venues you will use on the big day, and we advise on a style that suits your personality and desires. On average we will probably spend close to a week in total for each wedding including all the preparation and post activities and we will always give you all-day coverage on the big day. With us there are no hidden costs and no after-thoughts.
We’re good at it. Wedding photography is NOT just a type of photography. We’re experienced in portraiture, photojournalism, reportage, street, landscape, product and macro, studio and interiors photography – and all of these are needed in wedding photography. We’ve invested countless hours into training and practice and we are learning every day to bring you the best experience possible. For us, wedding photography is not just a job and we resent that it’s become such a money-making industry – you won’t find us running from one wedding to another on the same day; we don’t book hundreds of weddings every year but the ones we do, we treat like celebrity events, just like you deserve.
We have the kit. Many will tell you the kit doesn’t matter, but that’s not entirely true. Yes, if you have a creative eye, perfect lighting conditions, lots of time to capture a key moment, then yes you could probably get lucky and have a few great photos from your guests’ smartphones. But if you want external flash lighting to bring the best of the ceremony in a dark church, a shoot-through umbrella with a flash light in it for a rainy day and a couple of really fast and responsive cameras to catch that fraction of a second that won’t wait for any smartphone then our equipment will come in handy. We have invested £000s in our photography equipment and know how to best put it to your service.
- An initial informal meeting to get to know you and discuss plans for the day. If you have a wedding planner, we will also meet with them to ensure any formal photograph slots are planned in and allowed sufficient time
- Flexibility in creating a tailored package that suits your needs and budget: one size does not fit all! You want an engagement shoot? You got it. Rather have a cheeky bridal boudoir session instead? No problem! Prints are not your thing but sharing high quality digital images with family and friends all over the world at the click of a button is? We got it! Not keen on spending extra money on a photo booth but like the idea of a pop-up studio at the venue? Guess what!
- Location reconnaissance – even if we have shot at your chosen locations before, we will arrange to visit and plan the photographic day according to your desires. We’ll make sure we have a plan for any eventuality, come rain or shine!
- A team of two photographers for every job. In addition to the ability to execute some more complex formal shots, we will capture twice as many angles of key moments. Think about this – all couples will have a photo of the bride walking down the aisle, but how many have one of the groom seeing the love of his life in her bridal gown for the first time? One photographer can’t be in two places at the same time.
- On the BIG day, you are our only focus, and we are with you for as little or as long as you need us. Our packages start from 3 consecutive hour coverage to all-day photography from the bride and groom / both brides / both grooms getting ready, ceremony, reception and all posed / staged photos as planned.
- All the selected images (anywhere from 100-500 depending on hours covered) tastefully and professionally edited, watermark-free digital format, yours to enjoy and share with your family and friends to your heart’s content though our easy-to-use online gallery.
Get in touch
For a free, no-obligation, tailored quote.
A freebie for you
We have our own studio in central Whitstable so we can offer you a range of services before and/or after the wedding. A couple shoot or bridal boudoir, perhaps a small make-over party for the bride-to-be and your bridesmaids? Or how about a pop-up studio at the venue, making your guests feel like red carpet celebrities with their own paparazzi in tow? Think Photo Booth but 100 times better, all you and your guests need to do is pose for us and have some fun. Day gone too fast? Yeah, you’ve been warned… but it doesn’t have to be all over, why not pop that dress back on and we’ll have a more relaxed and creative shoot in the studio or outdoors after the event? The world is your oyster and we would love to give you that little extra that not many photographers out there will offer.